LogBox.io Terms of Service
By using the LogBox.io website and tools ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). LogBox.io ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Payment, Refunds, Billing Terms
- A valid credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express) is required for paying accounts.
- The service takes a metered and monthly recurring billing approach. You will be billed at the end of each billing cycle.
- All fees displayed exclude value-added-tax (VAT).
- All fees displayed are in United States Dollar ("USD") and will be charged in USD.
- The Company provides refunds or credits when applicable.
- Upon creating a new account for the Service, you will receive a 30 day free trial.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscriptions with the Service. An email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging in to the service.
- All of your Content under the corresponding account will be immediately deleted from the Service upon deleting the account. This information can not be recovered once your account has been removed.
- If you cancel your subscription to the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and the consumed manager hours for the current billing cycle will be charged immediately.
- The Company, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Company service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the deletion of all Content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service web site (LogBox.io) or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, the Company, or any other Company service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine at our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Company customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You will not create multiple accounts in order to increase the length of your free trial period.
- You understand that the service may be disrupted in any way, which may resort in the website not being accessible for a particular time period, and that you are, during this period, unable to make adjustments to your account.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any higher-than-expected Amazon fees.